How did you survive this long?

mv5a_f-maxage-0

Now that I have returned from my trip to the midwest, I’ve been doing some catch-up reading on the various Team Free Speech blogs.

Over at Hogewash!, John Hoge posted a walk back in time of Bill Schmalfeldt’s obsession with him that contains some wonderful detail.  The admissions he makes are actually quite funny. It also makes one wonder why he is still alive and kicking when death was so near!

In short, he blamed Hoge for the quick progression of disease now that his medications are no longer working.  All the stress was only going to hasten his demise.

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
I no longer take medications for Parkinson’s because they don’t work any more. I have my neurologist’s blessing on that.
5:52 PM – 1 Oct 13

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
The main thing, he said, avoid stress, try not to fall, swallow carefully, and realize it’s a progressive disease with an end phase to it.
5:53 PM – 1 Oct 13

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
But don’t let the fact that you’re killing me stop you from hassling me, harassing me for shit you imagine I did, whatever helps you sleep.
5:54 PM – 1 Oct 13

….

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio.
Let that settle in for a minute. I am going to DIE EARLIER because of HOGE’S STALKING AND HARASSMENT of ME and his FALSE CHARGES!!!
6:36 PM – 1 Oct 13

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
This is not supposition. It is medical fact. I AM GOING TO DIE EARLIER BECAUSE OF HOGE’S FRIVOLOUS CHARGES AND THE STRESS THEY CAUSED ME!
6:37 PM – 1 Oct 13

….

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
Is undisputed. My rate of deterioration has exceeded the normal curve and I WILL DIE EARLIER because Hoge threatened me with jail 13 times.
6:46 PM – 1 Oct 13

The plan then was to have his wife sue Hoge and his “neurologist” would testify about his rapid death being caused by Hoge.. or something..

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
My wife has specific instructions on how to proceed against Hoge on that glorious day when I wake up dead. My neurologist says he will…
5:58 PM – 1 Oct 13

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
…testify to the rapidity of my decline since February of this year. My Parkinson’s is not Hoge’s fault. My early death from it?
5:59 PM – 1 Oct 13

Bill Schmalfeldt ‏@Fite_Rite_Radio
That would be a different matter entirely. And it will be paid for in court. ‘Nuff said.
5:59 PM – 1 Oct 13

giphy2

With all that being said…

Schmalfeldt survived the next two years, filing suit multiple times, all of which were dismissed.  His wife selfishly passed away before he did, forcing him to reconsider his plan.

He moved to Wisconsin and filed a couple more lawsuits, and yet, outlived them before they could fully bloom.  While there, he got a license to drive and bought a car, even though he claimed to give up driving because of, wait for it… Parkinson’s.

Later, he drove his belongings and discovery material to South Carolina to be with the love of his live (#4) and future Mrs. Schmalfeldt, nuptials forthcoming. He promised to fix her teeth once they were married because she can be on his government insurance since he could never keep a job long enough for any meaningful 401K contributions.

He currently has one federal lawsuit pending in South Carolina, but the prognosis is that Schmalfeldt will outlive that one because it’s on life support. He still operates a couple hardly read blogs and a radio station that promotes poop gags.

Note: No wives, children or property have been acquired or lost due to Schmalfeldt.  However, he and his friends continue to receive a lot of mockery for their constant failures.

9 thoughts on “How did you survive this long?

1. The “neurologist” gave his blessing because he knew parkinsons drugs are ineffective against fakinsons, or because this was the first step to distance himself from this lying scumbag?

I know… Embrace the power..

Liked by 5 people